Rated Doctor Limited accepts advertising on RatedDoctor.com from third parties ("Advertisers"), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). In addition, as used in this policy, the terms "Advertising" and "Advertisements" include third party banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf of Advertisers. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising. The following guidelines have been established by Rated Doctor Limited to govern various aspects of advertising.
The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by Rated Doctor Limited, how Advertisements are displayed on RatedDoctor.com, and the removal of Advertisements from RatedDoctor.com.
Rated Doctor Limited has sole and absolute discretion with respect to interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising on RatedDoctor.com. Rated Doctor Limited may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy.
- Rated Doctor Limited has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising that will be accepted and displayed on RatedDoctor.com, and under no circumstances will Rated Doctor Limited’s acceptance of any advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- Rated Doctor Limited will not knowingly accept Advertising that, in Rated Doctor's opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- There are certain categories of Advertisements that Rated Doctor Limited will not knowingly permit on RatedDoctor.com at any time. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal, 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous' products (Rated Doctor Limited reserves the right to determine what is 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous')
- fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material
- material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for RatedDoctor.com
- weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks
- pornography or related themes
- tobacco use of any kind
- the simulation of news or an emergency
- material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract children under the age of 13
- media or messages for or that reference "M" rated video games or content
- unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- media or messages that contain unsubstantiated "miracle" weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure
- advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively indicate a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
- Rated Doctor Limited recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and RatedDoctor.com's editorial content. All Advertising on the RatedDoctor.com will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Rated Doctor Limited will not allow any advertising on RatedDoctor.com that is not identified with the label of "Advertisement", "From Our Advertiser", "Information From Industry" or a similar designation indicating that the Advertising is being provided by or on behalf of an Advertiser.
- A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser's site or to relevant sponsored content area on a RatedDoctor.com property.
- Rated Doctor Limited retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on RatedDoctor.com based on RatedDoctor.com delivered search results. If Advertising appears in the search results, it is labeled as such.
- As described in the "Ads by Google" hyper link in the Ads by Google section on applicable RatedDoctor.com search pages, these "Ads by Google" are Advertisements that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their websites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
- Rated Doctor Limited reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove advertising from RatedDoctor.com. Rated Doctor Limited cannot provide any assurances that advertisements will perform without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile applications.
- t is the Advertiser's responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within RatedDoctor.com (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. Rated Doctor Limited will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, Rated Doctor Limited reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if Rated Doctor Limited becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Rated Doctor Limited may remove the advertising from RatedDoctor.com
- No Advertising on RatedDoctor.com shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code (any such pixel, tag, code or device a "Pixel") or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of RatedDoctor.com unless expressly approved in writing by Rated Doctor Limited. If Rated Doctor Limited approves the inclusion of a Pixel in an advertisement, then unless and only to the extent that such approval contains an express exception, (i) Advertiser may not use such Pixel to collect any personally-identifiable information (PII) with respect to any RatedDoctor.com user, (ii) no such Pixel can be flash or object based, (iii) the Pixel can be blocked and any cookie placed can be deleted by user browser settings, (iv) Advertiser will not link any non-PII that it collects to any PII that it may have from any other source and (v) Advertiser will not update any existing profile or create any profile in its database based on any data collected on the RatedDoctor.com site, including the fact that someone is a RatedDoctor.com user or any information derived from the information in the referring URL.